Monday, June 27, 2011

SHINee Quotes [PART 1]




This is SHINee Quotes for you guys, this Quotes is from different sources. I hope you all guys can be enjoy to read this Quotes.

SHINee Quotes [PART 1]:
  1. "Mmm…I am very delicious…" -Onew
  2. “I liked singing while seeing the sky and floating clouds" -Onew
  3. "You cannot appreciate the beauty of the sky at night without these five shining lights." -Onew
  4. "When you laugh, you receive luck "-Onew 
  5. Taemin: I'm actually an introvert. | Jonghyun: Don't lie!
  6. "5 members living in the same dorm is just like a sitcom. " - Jonghyun  
  7. Key: Honey, there was no bonus. | Jonghyun: I'm unemployed."
  8. "Honestly, I am good at soccer. But Minho said he was good, so it would be weird if I won." -Jonghyun
  9. All: "Taemin! Ne Taemin!" Taemin: "I'm sorry" (a mistake on stage)
  10. Key:"taemin just sit and smile,sometime he just 'hehe hehe hehe'"
  11. Key:"aishiteru" *pinch jjong. Jonghyun:"ha!!"   
  12. "They lost something in here,lost somethin over there" -Minho  
  13. "I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever" -Onew
  14. (Sleeping habit that Jonghyun has that other people may find odd) | "Sleeping with eyes open." - Onew
  15. (A great person they admire) "Mine was a policeman. Also a president. I also wanted to be a pilot." - Taemin
  16. "This is my friend that we use a lot. Say hello to the trampoline." - Onew
  17. "A girlfriend that is an angel and devil, who has two faces, is presented as Lucifer." - Taemin 
  18. “Minho hyung, what’s that facial expression you have on when you’re on Dream Team? Stop acting!” - Taemin
  19. "I really do get red in front of Sooyoung noona because I can't approach her..." - Jonghyun
  20. "The reason why SHINee is able to shine so brightly is because we have you all." - Minho
  21. "Did my puberty come again?" - Taemin
  22. "For some reason, if it’s about your precious younger sister, Jonghyun does not seem to attract me." - Minho
  23. "We're really nocturnal. We become hyper during the night." - Taemin
  24. "A month before filming for our music video, I really thought I was living in the company." - Minho
  25. “Onew-hyung usually smiled a lot and when he was serious, I couldn’t stop laughing.” - Taemin
  26. "I didn't know children's songs could be this deadly..." - Onew
  27. (Talking to the lamb) "Don't look at me!" - Onew
  28. “When something’s hard, smiling helps us in the end, and it becomes fun.” - Taemin
  29. “I think everyone keeps on growing. I’ve grown about 0.0000001 mm?” - Onew
  30. "I'm tired being the good son so I started acting naughty" -Taemin
  31. "I'm always the one driving in our MVs but I never really knew how to drive" -Jonghyun
  32. "Key is like a Mother to us since he help us with everything but the bad side of Key is that he always nag." -Jonghyun
  33. "I brought two candies. One for Taemin and One for the Noona" -Key
  34. "The most memorable gift is a Hand-written Letter" -Taemin
  35. “I don’t have an ideal type; I’m more of a love-at-first-sight guy.” -Onew
  36. "If I become class president, I'll hold a disco party!" - Jonghyun
  37. "I like dance songs. I want to try a ballad. I'm going to make Minho do the narration for the intro!" - Taemin
  38. Jonghyun: I think the biggest problem is the color yellow. | Key: The biggest problem is Taemin.
  39. "We're really nocturnal. We become hyper during the night." - Taemin
  40. "How about a date with me?" - Taemin
  41. “When something’s hard, smiling helps us in the end, and it becomes fun.” - Taemin         
  42. What are you looking at? .. is it your first time seeing a pretty girl?" - Key
  43. "Taemin: I even made a sandwich for her. :(" | Jonghyun: You should've just given that to me.."
  44. "I don't know anything.." -Taemin
  45. When I hear the voice from MR-removed, I feel bitter. It's like taking away the most important thing to singers.” - Key
  46. Onew: We open the door, "Noona (BoA) hello!" | Jonghyun: Then she'd say "I'm practicing so get out~"
  47. "Our group has an odd # of members, I always get a hotel room to myself when our group travels." - Onew
  48. "My goal is to become a songwriter so if I cannot do that, I don’t want the money." - Jonghyun
  49. "I've watched this show (Suju's Miracle)! From what I remember, I was flicking through channels..." - Taemin
  50. "Being pretty is a crime." - Minho                




No comments:

Post a Comment

KPOP SONGS


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com